Holy Crow! It's been three years since I've been here to my blog. In that time, I've had my oldest graduate from high school and turn 18, my youngest turned 6 over the summer, and is now in First Grade. My 12 yo is now in the Seventh grade in MIDDLE school and I have a 10yo in Fifth Grade. He'll be in middle school next year. *sobs* They are all growing up and getting big. I'm getting so old.
I've been crocheting, loom knitting, sewing and crafting up a storm in the last three years. I'll try and get pictures and separate posts up soon. I've got a new computer. I've payed forward my old computer to another single mom.
My divorce was final 3 years ago, and I'm still single and happy about it. :o) He's remarried (she's an idiot) but he's not my problem any more .. now he's her problem ~laughs~
Oh yes .. before I forget ... I taught myself to KNIT with NEEDLES!! Yay Me! ~claps~ Wow, I sound just like London Tipton on The Suite Life ~shakes head~ such is the life of a mom with pre-teens I suppose.
Okay, time to get up from here and finish vacuuming before the day gets away from me.
~hugs~
I've been crocheting, loom knitting, sewing and crafting up a storm in the last three years. I'll try and get pictures and separate posts up soon. I've got a new computer. I've payed forward my old computer to another single mom.
My divorce was final 3 years ago, and I'm still single and happy about it. :o) He's remarried (she's an idiot) but he's not my problem any more .. now he's her problem ~laughs~
Oh yes .. before I forget ... I taught myself to KNIT with NEEDLES!! Yay Me! ~claps~ Wow, I sound just like London Tipton on The Suite Life ~shakes head~ such is the life of a mom with pre-teens I suppose.
Okay, time to get up from here and finish vacuuming before the day gets away from me.
~hugs~
No comments:
Post a Comment