I AM: very introverted.
I WANT: to own my own home one day.
I WISH: I weren't afraid all the time.
I HATE: abusers who blame their victims.
I MISS: being happy and having fun.
I FEAR: losing myself.
I HEAR: the song stuck in my head.
I WONDER: if I will ever find true love.
I REGRET: not studying harder in school.
I AM NOT: confident in myself.
I DANCE: only when I am alone.
I SING: where no one can hear me.
I CRY: very rarely, I don't remember how.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: in a good mood.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: art of all forms.
I WRITE: bad poetry.
I CONFUSE: myself sometimes.
I NEED: a real vacation.
I SHOULD: lose some weight.
I START: my day with coffee.
I FINISH: what I start.
I TAG: you.
I just walked across the street to get myself a raspberry mocha frap from the Starbuck's. My girlfriend was sitting here with my kids so that I could get out of the house alone for once LOL .. as I was coming up the front walk, I went to step over some of the kids' toys on the porch stairs, and missed the top step. I fell forward, spilled my frap and twisted my ankle ... Guess that means I'll have to sit down for a few days, rest my ankle and crochet
I started the Seraphina shawl today in Homespun Gothic with an L hook .. I'm up to row 7 ... I'll post photo's later. I'm loving this pattern!! I was going to post the link to the shawl pattern, but when I click the link I have saved .. I just get a blank page. If the page starts working again ... I'll link you to her site.
Okay, I'm off to rest and crochet ... later.
No comments:
Post a Comment