Bulk organic herbs, spices and essential oils. Sin

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday stuff

I've been working on a shrug for my older daughter's birthday at the end of the month .. her's is being crocheted with Red Heart Super Saver in Watercolor .. I love the colors in this yarn! It is coming out very pretty .. I'm just trying to figure out which lace pattern to use on her's, as I don't want the pattern of the lace to be overwhelmed by the multi colors in the yarn. Thankfully I have until the end of the month to try different lace patterns until I find the right one.

Went to the mailbox today and found the two books I won on Ebay waiting for me!! The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches, and The Knitter's Bible! I'm so excited, I love these books and now I OWN them .. I don't have to borrow them from the library anymore!! Yay Me ! LOL

Okay ... the little one is down for her nap ... its time for me to go clean the living room up , take my shower and sit and crochet till the older kids come home from school. Take care and happy crocheting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I seen your name on a friends blog comments and I thought I would visit your page. Cute shrug. You did a great job on it.